With resources and experience in Industrial Design and Engineering spanning a broad range of manufacturing disciplines, you can be assured of proper fit, finish, and function with a single point solution. Round Bridge handles the entire development to production process, while interfacing with you to approve concepts and designs.
Concept and Industrial Design 3-D modeling in Solid Works, graphics in Illustrator, PSD, and PDF formats. Manufacturing tooling and production disciplines include:
- Molding and tooling for Injection, Blow, Roto, Compression, Insert and Over molding
- Sheet Metal design and fab
- Machined parts, wire, stampings, rotary-die, forgings, extrusion, and die-cast
- Software and Electrical engineering, Circuit Design, PCB layout, PCB fab and population
- Printing, laminating, die-cutting, and embossing
Round Bridge provides development and engineering services to ensure a rapid and cost effective launch. We have experience in a wide range of industries from Consumer Electronics, Industrial, Medical, Telecom, Test Measurement and Transportation.
For some of the projects in engineering we had done, please check out toktome .